June was a great month, we sampled wines from Germany. Since it appears most of us are red wine drinkers, this was a big change from the Argentinian and Chilean wines of previous months. I think most of us were surprised at how much we enjoyed the Rieslings from Germany and most were not as sweet as we each remembered. I slipped in the Traminette I recently bought at Vintage Virginia and while no one particularly liked the flavor, it was fun to see the reaction from the group :)
I have just confirmed the date for July as July 21st at 7pm and we will be tasting Sparkling Wines from anywhere....and I am so excited, I LOVE bubbly! See you all next month!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I just want to thank you for stopping by my blog and I knew we were kindred spirits when I saw the title of your blog!!!!! Looks like you and your cohorts enjoy yourselves!!!! A votre Sante!!!Maryanne :)
ReplyDelete