Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Wine Club night.....

Ladies, ladies, ladies....this is my first attempt at a blog and I'm copying Becca's by picking a cool name for us! Richmond Chicks Dig Wine, what do you think?

Our first night of wine club was so much fun and I wanted to share some of the wines that were the hits of the evening in case you wanted them for another time....just don't ask me what number was what as I didn't write that one down :(

Domaine St. Benezet Cabernet 2006

Black Beret Grenache Syrah

Sainte Croix Syrah Merlot

I am looking forward to next month and will be sending out an evite soon with a new date....starting thinking about great wines from Chile! Lesson learned last time, we need to eat more than cheese so if you don't mind bringing something to eat too, I think that will be great!

Please join in on the fun and let the blogging begin.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I will send pictures from the ones that I have attended! I am following now :) I'm sorry that I didn't before!

    ReplyDelete